- Alternative to Stroke and Distance for Lost Ball or Ball Out of Bounds in effect.
- Parking lot, the cart compound and the roadway are deemed to be out of bounds.
- Paved or gravel roadways and paths: drop at the nearest point of relief but no nearer the hole without penalty.
- Staked or ribboned trees: ball may be dropped with one club length and no nearer the hole without penalty.
- Screen on holes #1 and #9 are to be treated as immovable obstructions and you are entitled to relief for your swing and stance only – not line of flight or sight.
We are committed to providing a safe, respectful environment for all staff and customers. Physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
Registration and teeing off
- All guests must register at the Pro Shop prior to their tee time.
- Play will start from the 1st tee, unless authorized by the Pro Shop.
- Players coming off the 9th green will have priority over those starting on number 10.
- Players must not tee off until Pro Shop has given direction.
- Golfers must be a minimum of 16 years of age and possess a recognized, valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Golfers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and posses a recognized, valid Class 5 Driver’s License in order to rent a power cart.
- Maximum 2 riders per cart.
- Individuals are responsible for any damages to power carts and for any damage to the course while using a power cart.
- Cart policy is in effect.
All golfers must have their own set of clubs and a bag.
Groups of players
- Maximum number of players of per tee time is four players.
- Groups of four shall have priority of play.
- Other groups will be extended no additional rights, other than those commensurate with normal golf etiquette.
- In all circumstances, common courtesy would dictate that if there is an open hole in front of a playing group, that playing group will step aside and allow the following group to play through.
Twilight hours are in effect daily 3 hours prior to sunset.
Only alcohol purchased at the golf course is permitted on the golf course. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated.
Guests are expected to wear proper attire at all times. Only properly attired players will be permitted on the golf course.
- All shorts must be neat and hemmed with a minimum 4-inch inseam.
- Half-shirts, strapless, muscle & halter tops and bathing suits are not permitted.
- Players must wear soft-spiked golf shoes or soft-soled footwear.
- To prevent damage to the course, steel-spiked golf shoes, cleated footwear, footwear with heels over 1/2 inch (12 mm), boots of any kind, and bare feet are not permitted on the golf course.
Rules of play
All play is governed by the current regulations of Golf Canada. For local rules, please check your scorecard.
Golf Course Marshall Authority
Golf Course Marshalls have the authority to control speed of play and enforce all facility policies and procedures.
- Under all circumstances, guests are expected to follow the directives of the Pro Shop.
- In consideration of other players, Marshalls are authorized to control speed of play by requesting that players maintain the daily pace (i.e. skip a hole).
- The City reserves the right to create complete foursomes for the purposed of speed of play.
Divots and ball marks
Divots on fairways and ball marks on greens must be repaired immediately.
Valid ID for specials and reduced rates
- Guests may be required to show valid identification as proof of age in order to receive reduced rates.
- Without ID golfers will be charged full rates.
- Juniors may also be impacted by this policy.
Fee classification definitions
- Junior: any individual who will turn 18 years of age or younger by October 15th of the current season.
- Student: any individual who will turn 25 years of age or younger by October 15th of the current season, and who is registered full-time in a secondary or post-secondary institution, in the current year, and returning to full time studies in the fall. (Proof of enrollment may be required)
- Adult: any individual who is 26 years of age or older.
- Young Adult: Any individual who will turn 25 years of age or younger by October 15th of the current season.
- New Adult: Any individual who is over 18 years of age and did not hold a season pass in the previous 2 seasons.
- Spouse: any person who is legally married to, or living together in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 continuous months with (Revenue Canada, 2006), an adult season pass holder.
- Family: Two adults who are legally married or living together in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 continuous months with (Revenue Canada, 2006) with no restriction on the amount of juniors as long as they are dependent children of the adults. Dependent children shall include any child under the age of 18 years and residing with parents; or if over 18 years of age, must be registered full time in a secondary or post-secondary institution in the current year, and returning to full-time studies in the fall. (Proof of enrolment may be required)
- Restricted: restricts golfing privileges to Monday through Friday only.
Minimum age requirement
Children under the age of eight (8) years are permitted at the discretion of the Director of Golf. Adult supervision is required for children under the age of twelve (12).
Power carts will be restricted to cart paths when weather or turf conditions warrant. This ensures that the course can provide the best possible playing conditions for the long term.
- Guests who suffer from permanent walking impairments or other conditions that would make it impossible for him or her to enjoy the gold course with restrictions on golf course use, are asked to identify themselves to the Pro Shop.
- For seasonal application of Handicap Flag, proof of disability, by way of verification from a duly qualified medical practitioner or presentation of a government issued disable parking placard, may be required at the discretion of the Director of Golf.
- Persons given usage of a Handicap Flag may utilize the 90-degree rule during Cart Path Only situations.
- Carts with Handicap Flags must be kept at least thirty (30) feet away from greens and tees, and at least ten (10) feet away from sand bunkers, when not on cart paths.
- Spouses and other players are not permitted to use the flag in the absence of the disabled person.
- If two (2) players in a group are assigned a Handicap Flag, both players must ride in the same cart.
- Abuse of the handicap flag protocol will result in loss of privilege.
- The Director of Golf may, at any time, based solely on his judgement of the current course conditions, prohibit the usage of handicap flags.
- Adults are not permitted to practice with a driver while on the practice fairway
- Pitching is permitted on the practice fairway or along the practice chipping green.
- Putting is permitted on the practice putting green and practice chipping green.
- Last bucket of balls will be sold one half (½) hour prior to sunset.
- Rain checks will be issued after a guest has begun their round and due to inclement weather.
- Rain checks will only be issued on the day of play and will be pro-rated based on the number of holes completed.
- Rain checks are only valid in the season in which they are issued.
- Rain checks have no cash value.
Be courteous to your fellow golfers. If your plans change, please cancel or reduce the number of players in your group in advance so that others have a chance to play.
- A “no-show” is defined as failing to honour your tee time reservation.
- No-shows may result in the suspension of booking privileges.
All golfers must check in with the cashier a minimum of fifteen (15) minutes prior to your tee time.
- The time will be given to walk-on players should you check in less than fifteen (15) minutes in advance.
- To avoid disappointment, please check in well in advance.
Cancellation and modification
Advance tee time cancellations and changes to the number of players in your group are accepted by calling 1-877-786-1711 or 306-786-1711 or online anytime up to one day prior to your scheduled tee time.
- For same day cancellations and changes to the number of players you are required to contact the golf course directly a minimum of one (1) hour prior to your scheduled tee time.
- When booking online, a fee may be charged to the credit card used at the time of booking if your starting times are not cancelled at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance.
- Weather patterns often vary from one day to the next therefore golfers are required to cancel their tee times in the event of inclement weather.
- In case of lighting or other severe weather, all guests should return to the clubhouse.
The golf course may be closed when it is deemed unplayable or unsafe, as determined by the Superintendent or Director of Golf.